Request for Bid - Pike Co HS Gym Floor
REQUEST FOR BID
Sand and Refinish Gym Floor at Pike County High School
Sand and refinish (10,342 SQFT) as follows:
1. Start by sanding the gym floor down to bare wood.
2. Once the gym floor has been base sanded, begin finish sanding.
3. When the final sanding is complete and prepped for stain, start staining the
4. After the stain has been completed, apply the first coat of Super Sport Seal
water-base urethane. Once the first coat is dry and cured, then apply the
second coat using Bona All Court oil-base polyurethane. An assigned representative from
the Pike County Board of Education will provide you with the correct colors.
5. Prep the floor for striping and all artwork/icons that is in the design B2 that is
6. After all the striping and artwork/icons are completed, apply the last two coats
of Bona All Court oil-base polyurethane. Contact the Pike County Board of Education
representative for correct colors.
All bids may be rejected by the Pike County Board of Education for price, budget constraints or for any reason the Pike County Board of Education deems appropriate.
Bids must be in a sealed envelope and clearly marked on the outside:
“REFINISH GYM FLOOR AT PIKE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL” and must be received by 2 P.M. on June 17, 2020 at the Pike County Board of Education located at 101 W Love Street, Troy, AL 36081.
FAX or e-mail bids will not be accepted. Contact Mr. Tom Hicks (334) 268-2634 if further information is needed.